Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando has the fastest response time for restoration companies serving the East Orlando and UCF area. Save our number in your contacts and give us a call in the event of a water damage, storm damage, fire damage, or mold remediation disaster in your home or business. Our team is expertly trained to mobilize quickly with a large vehicle fleet and as much equipment needed. Our office will ask for important information to make sure we arrive properly equipped for your specific needs in a timely manner. We also specialize in COVID-19 cleaning, trauma and crime scene cleanup, vandalism cleanup, janitorial services, and more!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (407) 678-5391
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.