If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (407) 678-5391

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Why SERVPRO: Mold Experts

Mold is a living organism and can be tricky to get rid of. Mold is actually in the air all around us in the form of microscopic spores that are invisible to the eye. A problem arises when there are too many spores and the environment is just right for it to thrive in. There are many "remediation" companies that operate, claim to get rid of mold completely, and use roundabout techniques that just are not effective. SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando is IICRC certified, uses CDC-approved natural products, contains mold properly, and follows protocols exactly in order to achieve results you can trust to limit your odds of further growth.