About SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando
Vern & Susan Boatman
Owners of SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando
SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of University, SE Orlando.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association (CFHLA)
- Central Florida's LGBT Chamber of Commerce (The Pride Chamber)
- Florida Healthcare Engineering Association (FHEA)
- Institute of Real Estate (IREM)